If you are doing business research, we have several business-specific databases you can use. One such resource is Plunkett Research. Plunkett provides industry trends, statistics, and analysis on companies and industries. Plunkett’s database offers information on over 25,000 public companies and 4,000 private companies. Using Plunkett’s can help you determine industry trends and opportunities. Used in conjunctions with business article databases, this resource can help provide you with the “big picture” on a company, industry, or trend.
Tagsafrican americans anatomical models archives black history month book club book review business Children closures communication Community copyright dancing database Diversity Visa e-readers earth day EBSCO ecc library English as a second language ESL faculty film Financial literacy free resource hours Immigration information literacy instruction Internet resource Latino heritage Library Event MAGIC mobile website music New Feature new resource news new staff NoodleTools nursing poetry polls Programming proquest Read-In research research help safety Special Information Special Interest staff tutorial video women's history month workshops
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Remember to register and to vote. It isn't just your right; it is your responsibility! #BeAVoter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Remember to register and to vote. It isn't just your right; it is your responsibility! #BeAVoter eccreference.wordpress.com/2018/09/13/let… 1 day ago
- Today is #NationalComingOutDay . We celebrate the 30th anniversary of the anniversary of the National March on Wash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Oral History brings the ECC past alive! eccreference.wordpress.com/2018/10/10/ora… 1 week ago
RSS Feed Options