If you are doing business research, we have several business-specific databases you can use. One such resource is Plunkett Research. Plunkett provides industry trends, statistics, and analysis on companies and industries. Plunkett’s database offers information on over 25,000 public companies and 4,000 private companies. Using Plunkett’s can help you determine industry trends and opportunities. Used in conjunctions with business article databases, this resource can help provide you with the “big picture” on a company, industry, or trend.
Tagsafrican americans anatomical models archives black history month book club book review business Children closure closures communication Community copyright dancing database Diversity Visa e-readers earth day EBSCO ecc library English as a second language ESL faculty film Financial literacy free resource hours Immigration information literacy instruction Internet resource Latino heritage Library Event MAGIC mobile website music New Feature new resource news new staff NoodleTools nursing poetry polls Programming proquest Read-In research research help safety Special Information Special Interest staff tutorial video women's history month workshops
- Welcome Back! The library will be open the following hours during Fall semester, beginning August 21st:... fb.me/5wIjGTDMF 1 day ago
- Library hours for Fall semester announced eccreference.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/lib… 1 day ago
- fb.me/vgiQ4hvQ 1 week ago
- RT @ForestPreserve: Where are the prairies in The Prairie State? Naturalist Valerie Blaine covers the disappearance of prairies here,... ht… 1 week ago
- Good advice...think healthy as you start the new school year! twitter.com/USATODAYcolleg… 1 week ago
RSS Feed Options