If you are doing business research, we have several business-specific databases you can use. One such resource is Plunkett Research. Plunkett provides industry trends, statistics, and analysis on companies and industries. Plunkett’s database offers information on over 25,000 public companies and 4,000 private companies. Using Plunkett’s can help you determine industry trends and opportunities. Used in conjunctions with business article databases, this resource can help provide you with the “big picture” on a company, industry, or trend.
Tagsafrican americans anatomical models archives black history month book club book review business Children closure closures communication Community copyright dancing database Diversity Visa e-readers earth day EBSCO ecc ecc library English as a second language ESL faculty film Financial literacy free resource hours Immigration information literacy instruction Internet resource Latino heritage Library Event MAGIC mobile website music New Feature new resource news new staff NoodleTools nursing poetry polls Programming proquest Read-In research research help safety Special Information Special Interest staff tutorial video women's history month workshops
- Library Hours during the holiday recess: December 18-January 15 eccreference.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/lib… https://t.co/OLi8R8E6Q8 3 days ago
- RT @ALALibrary: The latest #NetNeutrality update has been posted to @ala_wo's District Dispatch. It includes ways that you can get involved… 5 days ago
- With break coming up, @ElginCommColl students, find something to help you relax and have fun before the semester st… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year is Feminism❤️ twitter.com/MerriamWebster… 5 days ago
- Great program! twitter.com/ILfoodbank/sta… 6 days ago
RSS Feed Options