As we come into the final push to the end of the semester, you may find you need to have some quiet time to yourself to focus, or maybe you need to work on a group project while you are on campus. The library’s study rooms are the answer!
- Are checked out on your library account at the library’s Circulation Desk on the first floor;
- Cannot be reserved: they are first come, first served, for three hour increments (you and the key must stay in the library during your 3 hour check-out period);
- May contain flat screens that can be hooked up to a laptop;
- On the first floor contain large whiteboards. Other rooms may have small whiteboards;
- Are not soundproof, so noise should be kept to a quiet, normal speaking voice;
- Come in various sizes, so rooms can accommodate as few as 1-2 people, and up to 10 people.