….a study room!
Need a peaceful, quiet study space? Want to work on a group project? The library’s study rooms are the answer!
- Are checked out on your library account at the library’s Circulation Desk on the first floor;
- Cannot be reserved: they are first come, first served, for three hour increments (you and the key must stay in the library during your 3 hour check-out period);
- May contain flat screens that can be hooked up to a laptop;
- On the first floor contain large whiteboards. Other rooms may have small whiteboards;
- Come in various sizes, so rooms can accommodate as few as 1-2 people, and up to 10 people.